Custom Charging Sound
The new iOS 14 allows users to set a sound for when their iPhone is connected or disconnected from charging. However, the best part is this is a custom feature. That means you can get your iPhone to say absolutely anything you want! Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the Shortcuts app.
- Click Automation at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll down to the Charging option.
- Check the Connected option and click on Next in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Add Action. Then type ‘Speak Text’ in the search bar.
- Type whatever you want your phone to say in the text bar.
- You can further customize the sound. For instance, you can select the language in which you want the sound to play. Also, you can choose between different male and female voices. Besides, you can play around with pitch and rate options.
- When you have the sound you want, sample it by pressing the Play button in the lower right-hand corner.
- If you’re happy with the sound, click Next.
- On the next screen, turn off the Ask Before Running option. Then click done.
- You can do this separately for connected and disconnected options. Or, select them both if you want the same sound. Watch the Youtube Video below to see how easy it is to do this.
Film Videos In 4K
Everyone knows that 4K is the highest quality of videos you can get. However, did you know that you can actually get that quality with your iPhone? Well, you can! All you need to do is go to Settings and open up the Camera tab. Then click Record Video.
Doing so will show you a lot of options, including 4K ones. You can choose between 4K at 24fps, 30fps, or even 60fps! Choose your preference, and you’re good to go. Your next video is sure to be crispier than it has ever been before.
Flip A Coin
Have you ever been caught in a situation where you just can’t make a decision? You may have wanted to flip a coin in such cases to know how you truly feel. After all, studies prove that your reaction towards the coin toss results indicates what you truly want to do.
In today’s times of eWallets and digital payments, though, not everyone carries a coin. So use your iPhone as a substitute! Siri can actually flip coins for you virtually and give you a result. All you need to do is say, “Hey, Siri, flip a coin!”. Watch the Youtube Video below to see how easy it is to do this.